Becky G at Premios Juventud 2013: Get the Look
This week, COVERGIRL Becky G made her first appearance at Premios Juventud on Univision. The 16 year old Mexican-American rapper, singer, songwriter performed her new EP track ‘Play It Again’ instantly winning over the crowds! Becky G was also nominated for ‘Premio Revelacion Juvenil’ and debuted her first bilingual COVERGIRL TV commercial during the live broadcast!
While I wasn’t able to snag an interview, I did get to say hello to her on the red carpet and she looked lovely! You can learn how to get Becky G’s red carpet look see step-by-step from her celebrity makeup artist, Sarah Uslan! Aqui te va:
How to Recreate the Urban Glam look, COVERGIRL Becky G, Rocked at Univision’s Premios Juventud Beach Carpet
Makeup artist, Sarah Uslan drew inspiration from Becky’s fans who voted between three eye looks inspired by COVERGIRL’s Flamed Out Collection. The winning eye look revealed on the ‘beach’ red carpet incorporated gold tones and hints of reds which complimented Becky G’s stamped suit and set the tone for the rest of her makeup.
- For the face, start out by applying COVERGIRL Clean Whipped Crème Foundation and afterwards, apply COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer.
- To accent the cheek bones apply COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush and to set the look use COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder to finish off the face and reduce the brightness of the skin so that Becky G was camera ready.
- For the eyes, apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Gold Flame (330) to entire inner corner of eyelid. Also use it to line the lower inner corner of eye.
- Softly apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Red-Hot Flame (310) to outer corner of eye; gently smudge the Gold Flame and Red-Hot shades together with the finger across the middle of the eyelid to blend.
- Line the entire rim of the eye with COVERGIRL Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus, Charcoal Ink (250).
- Finish with COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black Blaze (300) for a bold statement.
- For the lips, to add that Miami ‘sabor’, Becky G rocked COVERGIRL Lip Perfection in Flame (300) to add a pop of the tropics.
Does this look seem like something you want to rock this summer?