Jennifer Lopez Offers Up Greatest Hits Plus Two New Tracks!
Everyone keeps referring to 2011 as being Jennifer Lopez‘s comeback year. I get this sentiment, and I don’t necessarily disagree with it…but JLo never stopped being a big deal to me, so it always confuses me a little bit when people start talking like that. Annnnnyway, in a continuation of her success (whether you think it took a break or not), the soon to be 43 year old singer will be releasing a greatest hits album!
The album is titled (I really love this…) “Dance Again…The Hits“, and will include all her current top songs like the Pitbull collabs “Dance Again” (I mean…how could that one NOT be on this…), and “On The Floor“. We’ll also get the old school stuff from “Waiting for Tonight” to “Love Don’t Cost A Thing“. The fun thing about this album is you’ll get to listen to all JLo’s different phases on one record! Though, I am a little bummed “Hold It, Don’t Drop It” didn’t make the cut because its one of my personal favorites and that was a fun moment in her career (silver lipstick and a disco vibe, everybody…just see the video below…)!
The hits album will be released in July right around when Lopez’s tour with Enrique Iglesias and Wisin Y Yandel kicks off. You can check out the complete track listing below!
Dance Again…The Hits, Complete Track Listing
1. Dance Again featuring Pitbull
2. Goin’ In featuring Flo Rida
3. I’m Into You featuring Lil Wayne
4. On The Floor featuring Pitbull
5. Love Don’t Cost A Thing
6. If You Had My Love
7. Waiting For Tonight
8. Get Right featuring Fabolous
9. Jenny From The Block (Track Masters Remix featuring Styles P. & Jadakiss)
10. I’m Real (Remix featuring Ja Rule)
11. Do It Well
12. Ain’t It Funny (Remix featuring Ja Rule & Caddillac Tah)
13. Feelin’ So Good (Remix featuring Big Pun & Fat Joe)
Just for fun…here is the video for “Hold It, Don’t Drop It”…you can see por que I love it sooo much!