Kimberly Dos Ramos at Latin Billboards 2013: Get the Look
Last night Venezuelan actress and singer Kimberly Dos Ramos, star of Nickelodeon’s show Grachi, walked Telemundo’s annual Latin Billboards red carpet and showcased top P&G spring beauty trends. Kimy looked hermosa in a floral Carolina Herrera dress, with glam by Olay, Pantene, & CoverGirl. For those who want to get all dolled up like Kimy, we have some step-by-step instructions directly from celebrity hairstylist (and makeup artist) Gabriel Samra who styled her for the noche.
Get Kimberly Dos Ramos’ Romantic Spring Glamour Look, Hair & Makeup by Gabriel Samra:
Prepping your Canvas
- The key to any great look is to start with a clean canvas. Before applying anything on Kimberly’s face, I used Olay Total Effects Wet Cleansing Cloths to start with a bare face. She has great skin, which is the foundation to a beautiful look. It shows that she maintains a regular regimen and doesn’t leave skincare until the last minute! A red carpet no, no…
- Next, to prep and moisturize her skin I applied Olay Total Effects CC Cream in Fair to Medium. CC Cream is the latest in skincare and I love it because it offers instant coverage, perfect for capturing that spring glow, and it also offers long term benefits.
- Ladies, lashes play a leading role in a romantic look so show them some love! I prepped Kimberly’s eyes with the new Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo that has a hydrating eye cream with a nourishing Lash Serum to provide smoother-looking lids, firmer skin and instantly thicker-looking lashes.
Painting your Canvas
- Face: I started out by applying Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Creamy Natural (820) to even out Kimberly’s skin tone. Afterwards, I applied COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk (105) to her cheek bones to add a soft rosy glow to give her that spring flush. To set the look I used COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder in Creamy Natural (120) to finish off the face and reduce the brightness of the skin so that Kimberly was camera ready.
- Eyes: To really keep the whimsical feel of spring, I applied COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow in Shimmering Sands (110). The rose tones added subtle pop but kept the look very natural. To give her a wow factor I lined her eye with COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eye Liner in Brown Blaze (420).
- As I said, the lashes give this look a smooth flirtatious vibe so I really wanted to enhance them. In order to bring out Kimberly’s beautiful blue eyes I played up her lashes with COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black.
- Lips: To add a delicate splash of color I used COVERGIRL Lip Perfection in Spellbound (325) and then COVERGIRL Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss Lychee Splash (526).
- For more beauty how-to tips visit the NEW www.CoverGirlLatina.com site!
The Finishing Touch
- Hair: When I saw the dress I instantly knew we could accentuate Kimberly’s femininity and soft features with a loose fish tail braid. To make sure that the braid stayed in place throughout the night I used Pantene Pro-V Anti-Humidity Hairspray, it provides maximum hold and adds shine. It’s perfect for Miami’s humid weather, where the show takes place.
· For more hair tips and styles visit www.MiPantene.com, created especially for Latinas.