Check with Leslie Grace y Get Her Look from Premios Juventud via Olay, Pantene y Covergirl!
We caught up with a lot of amazing estrellas at the 2012 Premios Juventud, but one of the stand outs was definitely the lovely princesa de bachata, Leslie Grace! You can check out our red carpet interview, and get complete details on her look for the evening!
Grace performed her current single “Will You Still Love Me“, a bachata remix of The Shirelles 1960’s tune, and so she wanted a look that would match that vibe, a mix of modern and retro! Las Gringas thought she looked gorgeous, and in case you want to try out her look for yourself, you can find complete details courtesy Leslie’s make-up artist and stylist, Annexie, below! Don’t forget to watch our interview with her y see the look for yourself.
Las Gringas Red Carpet Entrevista con Leslie Grace:
Complete, “Get The Look” Details from stylist Annexie:
- First, I applied Olay Total Effects Daily Moisturizer to prep her skin and give her a soft and fresh look. Then, I applied Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush under her eyes to minimized dark circles. Then, I used a little of Simply Ageless Eye Concealer in light medium 215 because it provides great coverage! I love it for day and night!
- Then I used COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless foundation 255 Soft Honey. Afterwards, I applied COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow 140 to her cheek bones to add a soft rosy glow to her already beautiful and tan skin tone. I finished the face with COVERGIRL Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder to reduce the brightness of the skin and have her camera ready.
- I used Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Blossom 257 on her crease to brighten her eye color. This color looks fantastic on her! For her lashes, I used LashBlast Fusion Mascara in Very Black 800 because I wanted to achieve a intense, bright eye. This mascara provides great volume and made her lashes look longer.
- I finished the look with a nude lip color using COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipcolor in Delish 255 to give her a neutral tone and this way I made emphasis on her 60s eyes.
- She decided to go with a pony tail that she was going to transform in an updo hair style to achieve that 60s look during her performance so I gave her a finishing touch. I liberally sprayed Pantene Anti-Humidity Hairspray all over her hair to help her keep the style in place all night.
Head on over to Las Gringas YouTube Channel for even more on the 2012 Premios Juventud!