Best Love Songs in Spanish: Volume 2
February is the mes of amor…and nothing says looooove like música latina! Last year, we posted our original lista of the Best Love Songs in Spanish..and we received such a great response and additional recommendations of canciones that we should include, we just had to write a Volume 2! Las Gringas know that there’s no better way to say “Love you!” like a love song 🙂
So here is our 2nd lista of what we consider to be some of the BEST love songs in Spanish!
- Laura Pausini – “Viveme” Laura is pretty much the queen of dramatic love ballads, so all we had to do is pick our favorite from her playlist of canciónes de amor:
- Camila – “Besáme” The chicos of a Camila really know how to pull at our heart strings! They have established themselves are the go-to guys for a solid pop love ballad…no sappy rancheros for these Mexicans!
- Andrea Bocelli – “Besame Mucho” Do we need an explanation for this one? Classic.
- Alejandro Fernandez & Christina Aguilera – “Hoy Tengo Ganas de ti” Going from the sappy love…to the sexy/steamy kind of love! This AF/Christian duo es muy caliente!
- OV7 – “Te Quiero Tanto” Going a little retro with this love song, but all the fans of 80s pop will recognize this grupo and their big hit!
- Marc Anthony- “Valio la pena” We had to include a salsa hit in this lista, verdad? Marc knows how to deliver lovely lyrics to a rhythm that will get you dancing! This song is all about the struggle that make love worth it in the end!
- Prince Royce – “Incondicional” Prince Royce knows how to speak to the ladies and this canción de amor is one of the sweetest!
- Shakira – “Addicted to You” Another sexy hit for you guys! Don’t be misled by the English title, this canción is actually bilingual…and dripping with love-obsessed lyrics that only Shakira can deliver and not seem the least bit creepy.
- Juanes – “Para tu amor” Juanes is a master song-writer and “Para tu amor” will go down as one of his biggest and most beautifully-written ballads.
- Carlos Baute – “Colgando en tus manos” Need a love song duet for your next night at karaoke? This is a crowd favorite!