Roselyn Sanchez at the Latin Grammys 2013: Get the Look
Sexy boricua, Roselyn Sanchez, dazzled on the red carpet during the 2013 Latin Grammy’s. While the Puerto Rican actress, model, singer was repping in her role in “Devious Maids,” she was looking flawless with makeup inspired by her dazzling Rani Zakhem dress. For those who want to try and steal her look, we have the step-by-step directions to show you how to re-create for yourself!
Roselyn Sanchez at the Latin Grammys 2013:
- STEP 1: To start off, Roselyn’s makeup artist used L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Foundation ($12.95) as a base foundation
- STEP 2: For the smoky eyes, he applied L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Cookies & Cream ($7.95) blending in all colors over the entire lid
- STEP 3: To create the bold effect on Roselyn’s eyes, the artist used L’Oréal Paris The Blackbuster by Infallible ($8.95) creating a bold, thick line on her upper lash line – to draw the most attention
- STEP 4: He used L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara ($8.99) to complete the eyes
- STEP 5: To finish off the look, he gave Roselyn a nude lip using L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Gloss in Barely Nude ($9.99)
Let us know if you try it!! Suerte chicas!