Sofia Vergara 2013 Golden Globes: Get the Look
Que guapa! The always-lovely Sofia Vergara did not dissapoint at the 2013 Golden Globes last night as she rocked the red carpet in an up-and-coming designer and was bedazzled in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry. While she didn’t win, Sofia was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Comedy Series as well as ‘Modern Family’ that was also nominated for Best TV Comedy Series.
No one seemed to notice, however, that Sofia didn’t win a thing…as she still stole the show with her sexy look! We have the step-by-step instructions of how to achieve the easy, breezy, beautiful CoverGirl look in the words of her make-up artist at the Globes!
Sofia Vergara’s Golden Globes 2013 Look by Kayleen McAdams
- I started by applying Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
- Then, I applied a light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks.
- I wanted to give the eye a wash of shadow, so I used only one shade, Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder, and softly blended it over the entire lid.
- I applied LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extended it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
- I finished off the look with three coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
- On the lips, I applied Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube, blotted and added another coat to make it last all night. I gave Sofia the lipstick to keep in her clutch so she could touch herself up throughout the night.
Don’t you wish we could all look as bella as Sofia?! Well, maybe atleast we can give it a good try with these make-up tips!
*Photo courtesy of P&G/COVERGIRL (Getty)