Sofia Vergara 2013 SAG Awards: Get the Look
Once again Latina Covergirl, Sofia Vergara, wowed us all on the red carpet, this time at the annual Screen Actors Guild Awards aka SAG Awards. Sofia wore a stunning white Donna Karan gown, accompanied by her boo Nick Loeb, with Covergirl glam provided by her lead makeup artist, Kayleen McAdams.
Below you will find the step-by-step details on how Kayleen managed to get Sofia’s winning modern look for the red carpet….so you can get the behind-the-scene scoop on how to get your sexy Sofia look going for yourself….dale!
Sofia Vergara’s Screen Actors Guild Awards 2013 Look by Kayleen McAdams
- I started by applying COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over Sofia’s face, and then used COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium along her T-Zone to set the product so it would last all night.
- I then applied Cheekers Blush is Classic Pink to make her look bright and fresh.
- With the eyes, I applied SmokyShadowBlast in Purple Plume all over the lid and then smudged Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Cabernet all along her top and bottom lashes.
- I finished the look with three coats of Very Black Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara.
- On the lips, I applied LipPerfection Lipliner in Beloved over the entire lip and then topped with the LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Rose Twist to give a hint of glossy sheen.